If your car is wrecked, you need it fixed – and fast.
Louisiana auto accident attorney and author Parker Layrisson has prepared this guide to help you avoid the hassles that come with getting your vehicle damage fixed after a car wreck. Topics include:
- Properly Documenting the Damage
- Recording All Information and Obtaining a Police Report
- Notifying the Insurance Company of Claim
- Getting a Body Shop Estimate and Submit Claim
- Calendaring the 30-Day Bad Faith Deadline
- Avoiding Insurance Adjuster Tricks and Traps