If you have a serious personal injury case, you should not fight the big insurance companies on your own. Many factors determine whether a personal injury client will recover maximum compensation for damages. When necessary, our attorneys use top professionals as experts to maximize our clients’ recovery.
If you have been severely injured by another person’s fault, call Louisiana personal injury lawyer Parker Layrisson today at (985) 467-9525 or use our online form for a FREE Case Review and find out if you may be entitled to a cash award or settlement. There is no cost and no obligation for the initial consultation.
On personal injury claims, we usually charge a contingent fee where the firm is paid a percentage of the clients’ recovery rather than an hourly rate. This generally means that clients do not pay anything up front and lawyer does not get paid until clients get paid, and it is fully explained in the Parker Layrisson Law Firm written attorney-client fee agreement.
[thb_header color=”light” is_image=”true” title=”TIPS FOR HANDLING YOUR AUTO ACCIDENT INJURY” sub_title=”And other helpful information from our award-winning atttorneys” image=”1328″]
• Instantly Obtain Your FREE Copy of “Accident Handbook: Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid & Other Secrets Auto Insurance Adjusters Don’t Want You To Know” by CLICKING HERE.
• Seek immediate medical attention from a doctor for your injuries. You may go to the emergency room, family clinic, chiropractor, or other health care provider.
• Refrain from discussing the details of the accident or your injuries with anyone except the police, your doctors, and your lawyer.
• Collect all of the information you can from the other people involved in the accident or incident that caused your injury, including names, addresses, license plate numbers, telephone numbers, insurance info, and police report.
• Save all the documents you receive that relate to the accident and your injuries, such as the accident report, photos of the scene and your injuries, names and contact information of witnesses, copies of your medical records for the related injuries, medical bills, and receipts for prescriptions, vehicle repairs, and other related expenses.
• Follow your doctor’s advice about treatment and go to every scheduled doctor’s office visit.
• Don’t sign a bodily injury claim release without first talking to your personal injury lawyer.
• Contact the Louisiana Auto Accident Attorney Parker Layrisson now for a FREE Case Review.
[thb_header is_image=”true” title=” LEARN 10 QUESTIONS TO ASK ATTORNEYS BEFORE HIRING YOUR LAWYER” image=”1213″]
[thb_header color=”light” is_image=”true” title=”ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON CAR ACCIDENTS AND HIRING AN ATTORNEY:” image=”1327″][thb_gap height=”40″]