Begin by reading our free Accident Handbook. Then call our firm today at (985) 467-9525 or use the online form for a FREE Case Review and find out if you may be entitled to a cash award or settlement. There is no cost and no obligation for the initial consultation.
Handling a serious auto accident injury case is not a simple process. Many factors determine whether a client will recover maximum compensation for damages. You should not fight huge companies like State Farm, Allstate, and GEICO on your own. The right auto accident injury attorney could “level the playing field” between you and the insurance companies.
Legally, we can’t say our attorney is an experts in Auto Accident Injury Law.* (No Louisiana lawyers can.) However, the majority of our law firm’s practice is devoted to helping car crash victims recover for their injuries. Personal Injury is our #1 practice area.
If you have been injured in a car wreck:
- Instantly Obtain Your FREE Copy of “Accident Handbook: Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid & Other Secrets Auto Insurance Adjusters Don’t Want You To Know” by CLICKING HERE.
- Seek immediate medical attention from a doctor for your injuries. You may go to the emergency room, family clinic, chiropractor, or other health care provider.
- Refrain from discussing the details of the accident or your injuries with anyone except the police, your doctors, and your lawyer.
- Collect all of the information you can from the other people involved in the automobile accident, including names, addresses, license plate numbers, telephone numbers, insurance info, and police report.
- Save all the documents you receive that relate to the accident and your injuries, such as the accident report, photos of the accident scene and your vehicle and your injuries, names and contact information of witnesses, copies of your medical records for the accident-related injuries, medical bills, and receipts for prescriptions, vehicle repairs, and other related expenses.
- Follow your doctor’s advice about treatment and go to every scheduled doctor’s office visit.
- Don’t give a statement to the insurance adjuster without first talking to your personal injury lawyer.
- Don’t sign a bodily injury claim release without first talking to your personal injury lawyer.
- Contact the Louisiana Auto Accident Attorneys at the Parker Layrisson Law Firm now for a FREE Case Review.
On auto accident claims, our attorneys usually charge a contingent fee where they are paid a percentage of the clients’ recovery rather than an hourly rate. This generally means that clients do not pay anything up front and lawyers do not get paid until clients get paid, and it is fully explained in the Parker Layrisson Law Firm written attorney-client fee agreement.